Luxury Rehab for Couples in Huntington Beach: A Top Addiction Center in California
Luxury Rehab for Couples in Huntington Beach: Why Couples Might Want to Go Through Rehab Together
Couples going to rehab together is becoming more common in our society. There is incredible power in going to luxury rehab for couples. When it comes to the recovery process, not only does the individual with an addiction need to experience a whole range of feelings and learn how to deal with them, but also the agreement, intimacy, and support that exists between partners can be extremely powerful. In fact, many former addicts will testify that one of the reasons they got clean and sober was because their partner encouraged them to do so.
Many couples who have been through years of counseling, therapy, and even separation or divorce can come together to discover what true love really means at a luxury rehab for couples. Here, they can commit themselves to a healthier and more fulfilling relationship that they never thought they would find again. When couples go to rehab together, it can be a great way for them to support one another. Couples often find themselves at different stages of their therapeutic journeys and can benefit from having each other as mentors and motivators. During luxury rehab for couples in Huntington Beach, participants undergo a therapeutic process together, meditation and exercise.
Contact Resurgence Behavioral Health at (855) 458-0050 to learn about our addiction treatment services to begin your recovery journey today.
What Are Some Things to Expect at a Luxury Rehab?
Luxury rehab for couples is the first step toward recovery, but it’s also an exciting time of change, growth, and learning for its participants. At luxury rehab, patients will meet a team of people dedicated to helping them heal, including medical experts and therapists, as well as others in recovery.
When you arrive at rehab, you’ll go over what’s expected of you during your stay and discuss medications and aftercare. The rehab center will also conduct a physical evaluation for any medical concerns or issues that you or your partner may have. Then, you and your partner will undergo medically-supervised detox and participate in individual, couple, and group therapy sessions afterward.
Rehab is a very important and effective treatment for substance abuse. Proper care helps you address all aspects of your life, including medical issues, mental health conditions, personal relationships, financial hardships, and other social factors that impact your or your partner’s ability to stop using drugs or alcohol.
Can Couples Go to Luxury Rehab?
Addiction is a disease that impacts more than the individual struggling with it. In fact, addiction can affect the loved ones of the individual and themselves. Luxury rehab for couples is meant to be a time of healing, growth, and change. At luxury rehab for couples, mental health professionals work with couples who want to make their relationship stronger by getting to the root of their problems and learning new ways to deal with conflict. While working together to overcome addiction, you’ll discover how to communicate better and become a stronger unit. The life-changing lessons you’ll learn at luxury rehab for couples will enhance your relationship to make it more stable and harmonious with the world around you. When your significant other is actively using drugs or alcohol, it can threaten your safety and mental and physical health. If someone you love is struggling with a substance use disorder, consider doing luxury rehab for couples to help each other on this difficult path.
Luxury Rehab for Couples in Huntington Beach: Advantages of Going to Couples Rehab
Going to luxury rehab for couples is a major life change. However, when you decide to go, you take charge of your life to improve it. When you’re in the thick of the addiction, it’s hard to see any other way. But once you get past that hurdle, you can recognize that much more is out there waiting for you. There are many advantages to going to rehab. These are the top:
- It improves your health: Alcohol and drug abuse can lead to your body losing nutrients and other harmful symptoms, such as chronic headaches or sleep loss. Luxury rehab for couples offers balanced meals and medications that can help boost your health and moods while minimizing your cravings for drugs or alcohol.
- It addresses underlying issues: At drug and alcohol rehab, you’ll work to uncover the reason behind your substance abuse. Identifying these underlying issues help you to address the root cause of your addiction.
It fosters accountability: Luxury rehab for couples helps you to be accountable for maintaining sobriety. Plus, your presence around others recovering from addiction also increases the sense of accountability.
Studies show you’re less likely to relapse when you know a support group is there for you.
- It creates structure: Structure is one of the most important benefits of a luxury rehab for couples. It allows you to follow a routine that guides your first step to recovery.
- It ends the addiction cycle: The first step to luxury rehab for couples is detoxification to rid the body of all harmful substances, such as drugs or alcohol. Although detox may not be enough for permanent healing, it allows patients to end the addiction cycle to ensure they don’t misuse substances again after completing rehab treatment.
- It provides education on addiction: At luxury rehab for couples, you can learn more about addiction to help better understand it. This will help you identify your triggers and strengthen your intentional efforts to avoid them.
- It creates healthy boundaries: Addiction can take an emotional, physical, and psychological toll on you and your loved ones. Luxury rehab for couples helps you and your loved ones learn to develop healthy boundaries. It prevents you from taking too little responsibility and your loved ones from taking too much responsibility.
What’s the Next Step After Couples Rehab?
Life can be hard to imagine after completing luxury rehab for couples. Every day is a little different, which can be overwhelming after living in a structured environment. However, recovery doesn’t stop after rehab. At a Huntington Beach drug rehab center, you learn how to live sober again. From developing a sober community and setting therapeutic goals to creating a life without drugs or alcohol, you’ll have a new normal with ongoing, continuous care.
There are many continuous care opportunities after rehab, including:
- Individual therapy
- Couples therapy
- Group therapy
- 12-step programs, such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
- Alternate support groups, such as self-management and recovery training or SMART
- New sober friendships and relationships
Luxury rehab for couples is only the first step toward recovery. Continuity of care is the next critical step. Without it, it’s hard to achieve the long-term results and the benefits that you’re aiming for.
Luxury Rehab for Couples in Huntington Beach: Resurgence Is a Top-Rated Option
If you or a loved one needs luxury rehab for couples, look no further than Resurgence Behavioral Health. Resurgence Behavioral Health provides a safe, quiet environment where patients can receive personalized care for their addictions. Here, you’ll work with an addiction specialist to create a customized treatment plan to ensure you receive the best care possible. The trained staff at Resurgence is available 24/7 to provide support to all patients. Plus, Resurgence Behavioral Health offers different types of rehab services, including intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization, and residential treatment to meet the needs of various patients. Contact Resurgence Behavioral Health at (855) 458-0050 today to learn more about luxury rehab for couples.