Sober Living Housing Programs in Nevada | Resurgence Behavioral Health
Sober Living in Nevada: Choose Resurgence
When you have been suffering from substance use disorders, gone through detox, and completed your rehab program, but still don’t feel ready to move back home and return to life before rehab, there are options that will keep you on track, and will help you prevent relapse. At Resurgence Behavioral Health, we provide aftercare programs that provide the support you need after you leave our rehabilitation programs, and moving into a sober living home (sometimes called a halfway house) will help you to transition to living independently as a sober person in a clean, safe environment.
Recovering addicts are individuals, and everybody has varying needs when it comes to the type of sober housing arrangement they need. Whether you are looking for homes providing 24-hour care for medical issues or help from a social worker or case management expert to work through social or bureaucratic issues, there is likely a sober home in your area that can help you deal with all the small details life can throw at you as you transition back to your everyday activities like work and school.
Addiction Treatment that
Individualized treatment programs delivered in a comfortable, relaxed setting promote healing in your recovery journey.
Benefits of Sober Living with Resurgence
Sober life offers plenty of benefits, and sober recovery housing can help you begin your transition into this new beginning. The additional, consistent support offered in these homes is essential to many people in early recovery following detox and rehab treatment programs, helping you avoid experiencing a relapse so you can keep up the substance-abuse-free lifestyle you worked to achieve. In a sober living program with Resurgence Behavioral Health, you will:
- Be provided with integrated addiction care in an outpatient setting while living in a sober residence after completing our inpatient levels of care including detox and/or inpatient rehab
- Be provided with trauma-informed care that addresses underlying issues including mental illness and trauma at all levels of treatment, including outpatient care while in sober living
- Have evidence-based care during outpatient rehab, which may include cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, and rational emotive behavioral therapy, along with EMDR, experiential therapy, and individual therapy (individual psychotherapy)
- Be able to offer your family the help they need while you are in treatment, including family therapy and educational tools and resources they will need to heal and be there for you in your recovery. Support from loved ones is often the key to long-term sobriety in many individuals
- Enter our continuum of care at whatever point you are at in your recovery journey, as we customize each patient’s treatment plan to meet your needs, from inpatient to outpatient programs, including partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient programs
- Have medical follow-up care with trusted doctors and medical professionals, helping you remain physically well
- Have continued support for your mental and your emotional health through therapy and groups
- Have opportunities to find and develop new sober social support networks through alumni connections and peer group meetings
- Avoid relapse through your own hard work and determination, along with the appropriate treatment and nurturing, maintaining your recovery from addiction and beginning on the right path to long-term sober living
Why Choose Resurgence for Sober Living in Nevada?
Addiction is a chronic brain disorder that does not go away, even after detox and rehab.
Through physical, mental, social, and behavioral health care in our continuum of treatments, you will heal your underlying mental health issues, trauma, and causes of addiction, while gaining important relapse prevention techniques, stress-management skills, and other methods of taking back control over your life.
At Resurgence, we can provide Nevada residents with customized aftercare programs that will help them manage addiction, long-term. In these programs you will learn to:
- Identify your triggers and other challenges and support needs, and know where to find help
- Create a convenient self-management plan for those times you feel cravings or other triggers
- Set realistic goals and expectations, and work to achieve them
- Understand the severity and the chronic nature of your substance use disorder
- Take appropriate steps when you feel triggered and want to use drugs and alcohol again
- Create a plan for what to do and where to find support right away if relapse does occur
We provide access to different types of support while in aftercare, including:
- Alumni programs – these programs are for people who are done their inpatient and/or outpatient care and may wish to continue a relationship with their peers, therapists, and the rehab center, continuing to receive support and treatments in an ongoing supportive way
- Support groups – peer support groups are led by therapists to help people maintain sobriety by fostering conversations about addiction-related topics and challenges and providing education on the subject
- Ongoing therapy – meeting with a therapist one-on-one will benefit many people long after rehab is over, helping them continue in their recovery plan and providing support, reducing the risk of relapse
Putting these sobriety skills and tools into place, while following your aftercare program after drug and alcohol addiction, is the best way to remain sober after leaving alcohol or drug rehabs. Affordable sober living transitional housing is a piece of this puzzle for many people new to recovery. Sober living homes are designed to keep you safe and sober in a place that does not allow drugs or alcohol and has rules around behavior that may include visitor hours, curfews, and mandatory drug testing while providing help finding employment opportunities, long-term housing, and social support.
A sober living home will give you a structure to your days, with support from the workers, as well as the sober peers you will be living with. You will be more able to avoid the pitfalls, temptations, and setbacks that would come with returning to the same people, places, and substances you were around before rehab. This social and environmental accountability gives encouragement while keeping you on the right track as you transition from rehab back into your regular life.
Women’s Sober Living Nevada
Women in Nevada who are recovering from drug and alcohol use disorders may wish to avoid the potential complications that could arise from living side-by-side with men. Women have unique, gender-specific needs that come with recovery that men may not understand. Moving into a women’s only home during or after addiction treatment may offer benefits such as:
- An environment that is free of sexual harassment and gender-based intimidation
- Gaining the work and life skills you will need to live independently as a woman, including basic personal hygiene, cooking, cleaning, and balancing a budget
- Housing sober women alongside children when there are issues surrounding childcare
- An environment of female empowerment, without the fear of being dismissed or overlooked for being a woman
- Being surrounded by other women affected by substance abuse, connecting and feeling less alone
- Addressing gender-based stigmas surrounding women and addiction
- Cultivating a network of support and community with those who understand where you are coming from
- Some women will feel safer overall if they are living in a home without men in it
Men’s Sober Living Nevada
Like women, men have gender-specific needs that women may not completely understand when it comes to their own recovery. Clean, safe, and affordable sober living homes for men are important spaces in drug and alcohol addiction treatment and long-term recovery plans, as they may provide benefits such as:
- Talking about issues like mental health, gender-based stigmas, violence, and crime from a male perspective, with people who understand where you are coming from
- Learning to deal with trauma and emotional pain alongside other men
- Combatting the stigmas surrounding addiction, drug use and drinking, and mental health issues
- Getting to know other men and building new friendships in a sober environment, and re-learning how to socialize without relying on alcohol or drugs
- Being around other men who have been through the worst of recovery and understand you, even when you experience bursts of anger, feel violent, or display compulsive behaviors
- Having fewer distractions around in a male-only environment, so you can focus on healing and recovery
- Some homes will help with finding employment opportunities, school programs, and other services to provide you with ways to move forward in your long-term recovery
While each sober home is different, with some offering psychological or clinical 24-hour care on-site, some with very strict rules, and others that are more casual and friendly, all have this in common: you will be expected to take responsibility for your actions, remain abstinent from drugs and alcohol, and behave in a respectful manner.
Because addiction can affect people of any gender, background, or age, there are different options for sober homes throughout the Nevada area, and we can help you decide which home will best suit your unique needs as an individual.
Sober living in Nevada with Resurgence Behavioral health will give you a combination of the freedom you need to get back to the important things while keeping life structured and regulated. You will readjust to the stresses that normal life can produce that would normally trigger a relapse, providing the safe space and emotional support you need, alongside physical and mental health care for continued wellness. We will ensure you can manage your addiction, feel supported, and have a safe and sober-friendly place to live as you begin your life as a sober person.
To find out more about transitional housing after substance abuse treatment, including where to find affordable sober living homes for recovering addicts, verifying your insurance coverage for our aftercare or outpatient programs, or to learn more about programs we provide to those wanting to live a sober life in long term recovery, call our team today or click the helpful links on our website. We are here to help you.
Are you looking for a top-rated sober living housing program in Nevada? Call the experts at Resurgence Behavioral Health today to learn more! #soberliving #resurgence #recoveryispossiblehttps://t.co/qNPF9WscM8
— Resurgence Behavioral Health (@RBHRecovery) June 10, 2022