Best Drug Rehab in Los Angeles
How to Find the Best Drug Rehab
If you have come to the realization that you want help with a substance abuse issue, it is only logical that you will want to make sure you are going to the best drug rehab in Los Angeles, so that you can get the help you need in an efficient and effective manner. You don’t want to waste your time with unnecessary treatments, and you don’t want to spend more time and money than you have to for treatment. Finding the best drug rehab for your unique needs does not need to be difficult. The following are some ways you can ensure your drug rehab center is the right fit for you:
- Look for accreditation from independent accreditation organizations like The Joint Commission or the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Ensure the doctors, therapists and other treatment providers have the proper licensing and training
- Ensure effective evidence-based (scientific) practices are used
- Choose a treatment center with a mix of treatment options to help address more than just the physical aspects of addiction, including mental health care, emotional health, spiritual wellness, nutrition and exercise coaching, etc.
- Check if they offer medical detox and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) plans to help wean off serious addictions, with the trained and credentialed medical staff there to monitor patients’ progress
- Look for a place that offers tailored programming that can be customized to suit your unique needs, with levels of care that will work with your practical requirements as well as your health needs
- Find a treatment center that offers ongoing support after you have completed your rehab program
- You may wish to choose a rehab center that is located near your family and your support system
Will Health Insurance Cover Drug Rehab?
Depending on your health insurance company, like Anthem, and the policy you are paying for, your health insurance may cover some, if not all, of your drug rehab, including treatments related to Zoloft withdrawal. Each insurance provider, including Anthem, has their own set of rules about what types of treatment and medications are covered, as well as the amount of time you can spend in each level of care.
It is a good idea to check with your insurance company, such as Anthem, before beginning treatment to understand what to expect regarding coverage, especially for issues like Zoloft withdrawal, and whether you will have to pay out-of-pocket for some services. Inquiring specifically about coverage for conditions like Zoloft withdrawal will help you avoid unforeseen expenses and ensure that you receive the appropriate care.
Your addiction treatment center, such as Resurgence Behavioral Health, should be able to help you verify insurance coverage if you are finding it difficult to do so yourself. We are happy to help you verify Anthem insurance coverage over the phone or through our website’s interactive form for your treatment needs, including those related to Zoloft withdrawal. We accept most PPO insurance, as well as private insurance like Anthem, helping you access the care you need with as little hassle as possible, even for specialized needs like managing Zoloft withdrawal symptoms.
Always make it a point to clarify the extent of the coverage related to Zoloft withdrawal treatments, as well as other aspects of rehab, to make sure you are fully informed and prepared for your journey to recovery.
What to Expect During Drug Rehab
Every drug rehab center is unique in the services they offer and the programs they provide to their patients. Some privately owned drug rehab centers are luxury facilities with high-end accommodations and amenities, while government-run drug rehab facilities may be more practical and straightforward with their services and accommodation options.
Resurgence Behavioral Health is the best drug rehab in Los Angeles for many patients, as we offer all levels of care, including:
- Medical detox – this is a medically supervised process we offer, targeting the physical dependence on drugs and/or alcohol, with treatments designed to reduce the severity of cravings and withdrawal symptoms, so you can move forward with your treatment without pain and distractions after an average of five to seven days in detox
- Inpatient rehab – inpatient rehab is a good solution for those patients who may not live in a supportive environment, for those who live with loved ones who enable addiction, and for those who need supervision as they overcome their physical and mental health issues. You will live inside our safe and sober residence for an average of 30 to 90 days, with structured daily living that includes therapies, treatments, and other care, as well as recreational time and time to relax and reflect upon what you have learned in the day
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP) – the PHP is a day program in which you will live at home or in a sober living facility, but return to the rehab center for full days of treatment for a minimum of six hours, five to seven days a week, with therapy, group and family sessions, and medical or dual diagnosis treatment as needed
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) – a robust level of support offered on a flexible schedule that allows for you to live at home or in a sober living home, and continue working, attending school, or caring for your family, helping you transition from inpatient treatment into normal life. The IOP is also a great option for those with less severe addictions who cannot leave home for treatment. A virtual version of IOP may be available to some patients as well
- Continuing care – after completing your inpatient and outpatient rehab, you will remain connected to weekly treatment sessions, with long-term support from our facility, peer support, and from our alumni group
Addiction Therapy and Treatment
At Resurgence, we offer therapies and treatments that include:
- Dual diagnosis treatment, with mental health services for those with a co-occurring disorder
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Art therapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing
- Experiential therapy
- Couples’ therapy
- Physical health and nutritional counseling
- Family therapy, education, and aftercare resources
- Sober living and alumni networks
- Behavioral health care including cognitive behavioral therapy, rational emotive behavioral therapy, and dialectical behavior therapy
- 12-step integration and SMART recovery
- Relapse prevention programs
- Life skills and vocational skills programs
- Aftercare planning services
We provide an integrated program that helps with much more than simply “quitting drugs”. You will gain a new sense of self, along with a new perspective on life. Through behavioral therapy, you will come to understand the ways that actions and thoughts can affect your quality of life, and you will learn new healthy behaviors and habits that will last a lifetime, and in our life-skills and vocational skills programs, you can learn how to live a fulfilling, independent, sober life.
Find Out Why Resurgence is the Best Drug Rehab in Los Angeles
Resurgence Behavioral Health is the best drug rehab in Los Angeles, because along with a varied and customizable selection of treatments and therapies throughout the entire continuum of care, our caring and nonjudgmental team of experts is here for you, using trauma-informed treatment methods to help you overcome the physical, social, emotional, behavioral, and psychological reasons for drug abuse. You will gain a lifelong welcoming sober community, and you will learn relapse prevention and stress reduction techniques that will help you to remain in long-term recovery.
Whether you come to us for long-term inpatient and medication-assisted treatment for heroin addiction with dual diagnosis care for a co-occurring mental illness, or if you simply feel you may be drinking too much and need some guidance, our team is here for you. Please call Resurgence Behavioral Health today at (855) 458-0050. We will provide you with more information about our rehab options in Los Angeles, so you can feel comfortable coming in for treatment, armed with the knowledge you will need to begin down your own personal road to a healthier life in recovery.